Senior Behavioral Health Inpatient Program
Archbold Northside offers a short-term, inpatient program for senior adults experiencing symptoms of a behavioral disorder.
Our 18-bed, secure unit is designed to care for the unique needs of the senior patient suffering from psychiatric and/or substance abuse problems that interrupt their ability to perform routine daily activities.
Senior Behavioral Health Services
It is common for senior adults to experience a variety of changes in their emotional state as a result of the natural aging process.
We provide specialized treatment for a range of common senior behavioral health conditions.
- Agitation associated with dementia
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Other behavioral health conditions that are intensified by alcohol or substance abuse
Our comprehensive treatment program includes:
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Psychosocial assessment
- History and Physical Exam
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Medically supervised drug and alcohol detoxification
- Medication evaluation and management
- Individualized treatment plan
- Educational individual and group therapy
- Certified Occupational Therapist
- Case management
- Patient and family education
Get Help Now
Our team is available any time you need help.
If you or a loved one is experiencing a psychiatric crisis, call our free, 24-hour HELPline at 1-800-238-8661.
Archbold Northside Center for Behavioral Health and Psychiatric Care
401 Old Albany Road, Thomasville, GA, 31792