Formerly Outpatient Rehabilitation, Advanced Therapy and Sports Medicine’s new facility is on track to open in the late fall.
Located on Pinetree Boulevard, the new facility will be home to a full range of physical, occupational and speech therapy services, as well as a growing sports medicine program.
The nearly 12,000 square foot building will include several new additions, including an aquatic therapy pool, a set of stairs that will allow patients to train for real-world situations after an injury or surgery, and new speech therapy equipment to perform swallow studies. Staff will also be able to perform more computer-assisted testing on athletes recovering from injuries.
Official provider of sports medicine for Thomasville High School and
Thomas County Central athletics.
advanced therapy and sports medicine
Archbold's Advanced Therapy and Sports Medicine offers goal-directed treatments that are used to help patient's return to their daily activity levels. Licensed professionals and clinicians use state-of-the-art equipment and new technologies to help patients return to happy and healthy lives post-surgery or illness.
- Sports injury management
- Vestibular (Balance) Program
- Pediatric therapy
- Dry Needling
- LSVT BIG certified for Parkinson’s disease treatment
- Non-surgical and innovative treatment options for common female conditions including headaches, neck, back and shoulder pain, “mommy tummy” (Diastasis recti), urinary incontinence, poor posture and flexibility.
- Certified Hand Therapy
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Job tests
- Pediatric Therapy
Speech Language Pathology Therapy
- Vital Stim program
- Improving communication skills of all ages, including pediatrics
- LSVT Loud certified for Parkinson’s disease treatment
- Work with coaches, athletes, and medical professionals to evaluate player condition
- Create health and nutrition plans
- Set health and fitness goals for athletes
- Design training and rehabilitation programs for athletes
- Assist and monitor injured players as they heal and progress towards recovery
- Maintain records relation to athlete condition and training, diet, and treatment plans
Advanced Therapy and Sports Medicine: 229.228.8050
Location and Hours
300 West Hansell St., Thomasville GA 31792 Hours: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm Monday through Thursday; Friday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm