Formerly Outpatient Rehabilitation, Advanced Therapy and Sports Medicine’s new facility is now open!
Located on Pinetree Boulevard, the new, 12,000 square foot facility is home to several new additions and a full range of physical, occupational and speech therapy services, as well as a growing sports medicine program.
Official provider of sports medicine for Thomasville High School and
Thomas County Central athletics.
advanced therapy and sports medicine
Archbold's Advanced Therapy and Sports Medicine offers goal-directed treatments that are used to help patient's return to their daily activity levels. Licensed professionals and clinicians use state-of-the-art equipment and new technologies to help patients return to happy and healthy lives post-surgery or illness.
- Aquatic Therapy NEW!
- Computerized, objective evaluations of muscle and joint strength to measure recovery progress
- Dry Needling
- LSVT BIG certified for Parkinson’s disease treatment
- Non-surgical and innovative treatment options for common female conditions including headaches, neck, back and shoulder pain, “mommy tummy” (Diastasis recti), urinary incontinence, poor posture and flexibility.
- Pediatric therapy
- Solo Step overhead track and harness system to prevent falling and perform dynamic balance and gait activities NEW!
- Sports injury management
- Stair therapy NEW!
- Vestibular (Balance) Program
- Certified Hand Therapy
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Job tests
- Pediatric Therapy
Speech Language Pathology Therapy
- FEES (Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing) for real time video of swallow studies NEW!
- Improving communication skills of all ages, including Pediatrics
- LSVT Loud certified for Parkinson’s disease treatment
- Vital Stim program
- Assist and monitor injured players as they heal and progress towards recovery
- Create health and nutrition plans
- Design training and rehabilitation programs for athletes
- Maintain records relation to athlete condition and training, diet, and treatment plans
- Set health and fitness goals for athletes
- Work with coaches, athletes, and medical professionals to evaluate player condition
Advanced Therapy and Sports Medicine: 229.228.8050
Location and Hours
2300 E. Pinetree Boulevard, Thomasville GA 31792 Hours: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm Monday through Thursday; Friday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm