MONALEESA-3: A randomized double- blind, placebo-controlled study of ribociclib in combination with fulvestrant for the treatment of postmenopausal women with hormone receptor positive, HER2- negative, advanced breast cancer who have received no or only one line of prior endocrine treatment.
The purpose of this study is to determine whether treatment with ribociclib (investigational drug) plus fulvestrant (standard of care) will result in an improved progression free survival compared to fulvestrant and placebo.
Who can join?
Eligible participants may include those with:
- Breast cancer that is HER2-negative and hormone receptor positive
- Good performance status
What is involved?
- Study commitment for all required study procedures
- Routine blood testing as well as study specific testing
- Physical examinations
- Evaluation of your progress using CT, MRI or PET scans
- Quality of Life questionnaires