The McIntosh Clinic, a well-established private multi-specialty clinic of six-internists and two midlevel providers, along with seven specialists (dermatology, pathology, pulmonology and rheumatology), is adding due to growth.
- Highlights of this practice include: walking distance to the hospital, 4.5 day work week, one year to partnership, on-site state-of-the-art laboratory and radiology facilities and EMR system linked to the hospital system.
- Office has full lab resources including: chest x-rays, EKG, DXA scan, Spirometry, Sigmoidoscopy, Stress testing, holter monitoring, diabetic counseling and infusion therapy—all on site.
- Teaching opportunities available via relationship with Florida State University Medical School. Both students and post graduate trainers rotate via preceptorship.
- Call schedule 1:6 or better.
- Relocation Covered.
- CME allowance and excellent salary and benefits.