Please find updated information below on hospital operations.
Information for Archbold Staff
- The City of Thomasville has lost internet connection to the hospital. Therefore Archbold email is not reliable at this time.
- Ninety-five percent of roads in Thomasville have debris or are impassable. If you are traveling to the hospital for your shift, please leave early as you are likely to encounter delays.
- The county will continue to maintain Old Monticello Rd. Please use Old Monticello Rd from Hwy 19 to access the hospital until further notice.
- Please check with your supervisor to determine staffing needs in your department at this time.
Hospital and Facility Operation Information
- We are limiting hospital visitation at this time. If you need medical attention or must visit, please gain entrance to the hospital through the Emergency Department. All other entrances remain closed until further notice.
- The Archbold Emergency Operations Center (EOC) is remains open. The direct phone line to the EOC is 229-551-2120.The email address for the EOC is EOC@archbold.org.
- All elective outpatient services and procedures scheduled for Thursday have been cancelled at Archbold Memorial Hospital, Brooks County Hospital, Grady General Hospital and Mitchell County Hospital—we will perform emergency procedures only.
- The Archbold Ambulatory Care Center, Wound Care Center, Outpatient Rehab, all AMG physician clinics and specialty clinics will be closed Thursday.
- Archbold Urgent Care and the Singletary Oncology Center are planning to re-open at noon on today. More information will be avaialble soon regarding opening times for these two facilities.
- Archbold Patient Financial Services and departments located at the Administrative Services Building will remain closed Thursday.
- You can find current information regarding hospital operations at www.archbold.org or on Archbold’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/ArchboldMedicalCenter.
- We will also communicate changes in hospital operations to our staff via Everbridge, our hospital mass communication system.
- Thomas County E-911 has an Emergency Notification System (Reverse 911) that will allow the general public to receive alerts issued by Thomas County 911 on their cell phones and e-mail. To sign-up for these alerts, visit: https://thomascountyboc.org/communications-911
The hospital is not a shelter. Please do not seek shelter at the hospital. We have confirmed the following shelters are open:
First Baptist Church of Thomasville
210 N Broad St