Our Archbold hospitals and nursing homes are operational and our patients, residents, visitors and staff are safe. Patients are continuing to receive medical care. Please find updated important information below on hospital and facility operations at this time.
Information for Archbold Staff
- The City of Thomasville has lost internet connection to the hospital. Therefore Archbold email is not reliable at this time.
- Ninety-five percent of roads in Thomasville have debris or are impassable. If you are traveling to the hospital for your shift, please leave early as you are likely to encounter delays.
- The county will continue to maintain Old Monticello Rd. Please use Old Monticello Rd from Hwy 19 to access the hospital until further notice.
- For more information on road closures in our service area, please visit: www.511GA.org
- All staff need to check with their supervisor to determine staffing needs in your department.
Hospital and Facility Operation Information
- We are limiting hospital visitation at Archbold Memorial Hospital, Grady General Hospital and Mitchell County at this time. If you need medical attention or must visit, please gain entrance to the hospital through the Emergency Department. All other entrances remain closed until further notice.
- Archbold Memorial Hospital, Grady General Hospital, Mitchell County Hospital, Glenn-mor Nursing Home, Pelham Parkway Nursing Home, Mitchell Convalescent Center, and Archbold Northside are currently operating on emergency power.
- The Archbold Emergency Operations Center (EOC) remains open. The direct phone line to the EOC is 229-551-2120.The email address for the EOC is EOC@archbold.org.
- All elective outpatient services and procedures scheduled for Friday have been cancelled at Brooks County Hospital, Grady General Hospital and Mitchell County Hospital—we will perform emergency procedures only.
- Endoscopy procedures will be performed at Archbold Memorial Hospital on Friday, October 12, 2018.
- The Archbold Ambulatory Care Center will be open for pre-op procedures Friday, October 12, 2018.
- Lewis Hall Singletary Oncology Center will be open for infusion and radition treatments on Friday, October 12, 2018.
- Archbold Medical Group physician clinics and specialty clinics in Thomas County will be open Friday, October 12, 2018.
- The opening of Archbold Urgent Care will be accessed on Friday morning.
- Archbold Wound Care Center and Archbold Outpatient Rehab will be closed Friday, October 12, 2018.
- Archbold Patient Financial Services and departments located at the Administrative Services Building will remain closed Friday
- Brooks County Hospital’s phone system is currently not operational. If you have an emergency and need to reach BCH, please call the Archbold EOC at 229-551-2120.
- Archbold Northside’s phone system is currently not operational. If you need to contact Archbold Northside, please call 229.227.5518.
- Mitchell County Hospital's phone system is currently not operational. If you need to contact Mitchell County Hospital, please call 229.336.4600
- Cell service is unreliable in Grady County.
- You can find current information regarding hospital operations at www.archbold.org or on Archbold’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/ArchboldMedicalCenter.
- We will also communicate changes in hospital operations to our staff via Everbridge, our hospital mass communication system.
- Thomas County E-911 has an Emergency Notification System (Reverse 911) that will allow the general public to receive alerts issued by Thomas County 911 on their cell phones and e-mail. To sign-up for these alerts, visit: https://thomascountyboc.org/communications-911
The hospital is not a shelter. Please do not seek shelter at the hospital. We have confirmed the following shelters are open:
Red Cross Shelter
New Convenant Church
48 Patterson Still Spur
Thomasville, GA 31757