Archbold Memorial Hospital is celebrating its 90th year of operation with a community birthday party scheduled for Thursday, September 10, from 4pm to 6pm. The celebration will take place on Archbold’s front lawn in Thomasville.
The family event, which will take place rain or shine, is free and open to the community. A rain contingency plan is set for the event to be held in Williams Auditorium located inside the hospital’s East Tower.
“We are excited to celebrate this milestone with our community,” said Perry Mustian, Archbold Memorial Hospital President and CEO. “This is a time for us to celebrate the dedicated staff and physicians who have worked the past 90 years to make our hospital what it is today. And it’s also a time for us to thank the patients we’ve cared for, for choosing Archbold as well as the community for ongoing support.”
Birthday cake and ice cream will be served to those in attendance. Children activities include tours of ambulances, fire trucks and police and sheriff’s vehicles. Children may also bring their favorite doll or stuffed animal for a check-up at the Archbold Teddy Bear Care Clinic.
For more information on Archbold Memorial Hospital’s 90th anniversary celebration, please call 229.584.5520.
If You Go:
- What: Archbold Memorial Hospital’s 90th Birthday Celebration
- When: Thursday, September 10, 2015
- Where: The front lawn of Archbold Memorial Hospital located at the back of the main visitor parking lot off of Gordon Avenue
- Parking: Parking will be available in the main visitor parking lot off of Gordon Avenue and the parking lot on Pastime Drive off of Mimosa
- Cost: Free
- Information: For more information, call 229.584.5520.