Live Better 5K Pink Run and Elite Challenge Saturday
This Saturday (September 28), Live Better, the Archbold-led community health initiative, will hold the fourth annual Live Better 5K Pink Run and Elite Challenge to kick off Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The run will help promote the link between obesity and cancer, as well early detection of breast cancer and overall healthy living.
If You Go
· Date: Saturday, September 28, 2019
· Location: Lewis Hall Singletary Oncology Center, 919 S Broad Street, Thomasville, GA
· Parking: Parking will be available at Archbold Memorial Hospital’s parking lot located at Mimosa Dr. and Pastime Dr. and the Archbold Ambulatory Care Center on Broad Street. Parking will not be available at the Oncology Center.
· Same-Day Registration: If you did not pre-register for the race, but would like to participate in the Live Better 5K Pink Run, you may register on race day beginning at 6:30am at the Singletary Oncology Center. Same-day registration is $30 and t-shirts will be available as supplies last.
· Pre-Registered Check-in—If you already registered for the Live Better 5K Pink Run, you will need to pick up your race packet on race day (Saturday, September 28) from 6:30am to 7:45am at the Lewis Hall Singletary Oncology Center. Check-in for pre-registered participants starts at 6:30am.
· 5K Run/Walk and Pink Elite Challenge start time—8am
· Runners and walkers welcome. Wear your best pink attire!