Please find updated information below on hospital operations for the coming days as we prepare for Hurricane Michael.
- All elective outpatient services and procedures scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday have been cancelled at Archbold Memorial Hospital, Brooks County Hospital, Grady General Hospital and Mitchell County Hospital—we will perform emergency procedures only.
- The Archbold Ambulatory Care Center, Wound Care Center, Outpatient Rehab, all AMG clinics and specialty clinics will be closed Wednesday and Thursday.
- Archbold Urgent Care and the Singletary Oncology Center will be closed Wednesday. Both are planning to re-open at noon on Thursday, or when it’s safe to resume operations.
- Archbold Patient Financial Services and departments located at the Administrative Services Building will be closed Wednesday and Thursday.
- The Archbold Emergency Operations Center (EOC) will open Wednesday morning at 6am. Please communicate any issues or resources needed to the EOC starting at 6am Wednesday evening. The EOC phone number is 229.551.2120 and the email address is EOC@archbold.org.
- You can find current information on hospital operations at www.archbold.org or on Archbold’s Facebbok page: www.facebook.com/ArchboldMedicalCenter.
- We will also communicate changes in hospital operations to our staff via Everbridge, our hospital mass communication system.
- Thomas County E-911 has an Emergency Notification System (Reverse 911) that will allow the general public to receive alerts issued by Thomas County 911 on their cell phones and e-mail. To sign-up for these alerts, visit: https://thomascountyboc.org/communications-911