Visitor Policy Update (4/17/21)
As Archbold continues to experience lower numbers of COVID-19 patients in our facilities, we are making additional adjustments to our visitor policies to better meet the needs of our patients and their visitors. Effective Saturday, April 17, we are largely returning to pre-COVID visitor policies, with a few key exceptions. We will no longer limit visitors 12 and older from entering our hospitals, outpatient facilities and physician practices, but masks must be worn at all times. We are also discontinuing temperature checks at our entrances, but still ask that anyone with a fever or cough refrain from entering the facilities. At Archbold Memorial Hospital, we will continue to have all patients and visitors checked in by security, so that we can note a name and purpose for visit. Access will only be through the hospital Main Entrance and Emergency Department, with the Emergency Entrance used for the Emergency Department only. We thank the community for their continued support.
Labor and Delivery Update:
- 3 total visitors may accompany the patient. Staff may ask that only one person be present during the triage phase.
- You will be issued a colored bracelet upon entry to L&D.
- No other visitors will be permitted in L&D.
- The support person(s) is encouraged to remain inside the facility; however, they will be permitted to leave and return if necessary.
- If coming and going becomes excessive, security will contact the maternity center and may revoke this privilege.
- A patient may have a maximum of 4 visitors in the room at a time.
- No one under the age of 12 will be permitted to visit (including siblings).
- Quiet hour is from 2:00pm – 3:00pm where 1 support person may remain in the room, no other visitors are permitted during this time.
Vaccine Update (4/3/21)
Archbold Memorial Hospital’s vaccine clinic is now accepting walk-ins! No appointment required!
The clinic is open Mondays and Wednesdays, 9am-5pm and Fridays 9am-1pm.
Archbold is currently administering the Pfizer vaccine to all adults and children 16 & 17 with a parent or guardian present.
The walk-in vaccine clinic is located in the Williams Auditorium in the East Tower at Archbold Memorial Hospital. Parking is available in the employee parking lot off of Pastime Dr.
Vaccine Update (3/23/21)
We are excited that the State of Georgia has opened the COVID-19 Vaccine to ALL adults and persons 16 and 17 years of age with a parent or guardian present! Appointments will be available starting Friday, March 26th.
Our vaccine clinic hours are Monday and Wednesday, 9 am-5 pm and Friday 9 am-1 pm.
To schedule an appointment, please call our call center at 229-584-SHOT. Our call center will be open to receive calls Monday-Friday, 8 am-12 pm.
COVID-19 Report 04/13/21
Data Current as of 9am
Data In The Past Seven Days
New Positive Results — 22
New Negative Results (Excluding Retests) — 574
New Hospital Admissions — 6
New Deaths — 0
Current COVID-positive patients at each hospital as of 04/13/21
Archbold Memorial Hospital — 3
Brooks County Hospital — 0
Grady General Hospital — 1
Mitchell County Hospital — 0
Northside Center for Behavioral and Psychiatric Care — 0
Current COVID-positive residents at each nursing home as of 04/13/21
Pelham Parkway Nursing Home — 0
Mitchell Convalescent Center — 0
Glenn-Mor Nursing Home — 0
Vaccines administered as of 03/30/21 – 23,290
If you have an appointment for a COVID-19 Vaccine, you can download the consent form by clicking the button below.
If your organization/business is interested in scheduling an on-site vaccine clinic, please click the button below and fill out the form.