Vaccine Update (5/3/21)
Beginning May 6th, vaccines will be given at Archbold Corporate Care Center located at 2705 E Pinetree Blvd, Suite A, by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, please call 229.584.SHOT, Monday through Friday, 9am to 4pm beginning May 3.
Archbold is currently administering the Pfizer vaccine to all adults and children 16 & 17 with a parent or guardian present.
2nd dose Pfizer vaccines will still be administered at the walk-in clinic at Archbold Memorial Hospital until May 21st.
Visitor Policy Update (4/17/21)
As Archbold continues to experience lower numbers of COVID-19 patients in our facilities, we are making additional adjustments to our visitor policies to better meet the needs of our patients and their visitors. Effective Saturday, April 17, we are largely returning to pre-COVID visitor policies, with a few key exceptions. We will no longer limit visitors 12 and older from entering our hospitals, outpatient facilities and physician practices, but masks must be worn at all times. We are also discontinuing temperature checks at our entrances, but still ask that anyone with a fever or cough refrain from entering the facilities. At Archbold Memorial Hospital, we will continue to have all patients and visitors checked in by security so that we can note a name and purpose for the visit. Access will only be through the hospital Main Entrance and Emergency Department, with the Emergency Entrance used for the Emergency Department only. We thank the community for their continued support.
Labor and Delivery Update:
- 3 total visitors may accompany the patient. Staff may ask that only one person be present during the triage phase.
- You will be issued a colored bracelet upon entry to L&D.
- No other visitors will be permitted in L&D.
- The support person(s) is encouraged to remain inside the facility; however, they will be permitted to leave and return if necessary.
- If coming and going becomes excessive, security will contact the maternity center and may revoke this privilege.
- A patient may have a maximum of 4 visitors in the room at a time.
- No one under the age of 12 will be permitted to visit (including siblings).
- Quiet hour is from 2:00pm – 3:00pm where 1 support person may remain in the room, no other visitors are permitted during this time.
COVID-19 Report 06/22/21
Data Current as of 9am
Data In The Past Seven Days
New Positive Results — 7
New Negative Results (Excluding Retests) — 519
New Hospital Admissions — 4
New Deaths — 1
Current COVID-positive patients at each hospital as of 06/22/21
Archbold Memorial Hospital — 0
Brooks County Hospital — 0
Grady General Hospital — 0
Mitchell County Hospital — 0
Northside Center for Behavioral and Psychiatric Care — 0
Current COVID-positive residents at each nursing home as of 06/22/21
Pelham Parkway Nursing Home — 0
Mitchell Convalescent Center — 0
Glenn-Mor Nursing Home — 0
Vaccines administered as of 06//21 – 27,546
If you have an appointment for a COVID-19 Vaccine, you can download the consent form by clicking the button below.
If your organization/business is interested in scheduling an on-site vaccine clinic, please click the button below and fill out the form.