Visitation Policy for all Archbold Facilities (Updated 5/20/20)
We are temporarily suspending visitation at all Archbold facilities, with very limited exceptions. If we have a confirmed COVID-19 inpatient, no visitation of that patient will be allowed.
Exceptions to the visitation policy will require a guest sticker obtained from the main entrance and will only be allowed in the following situations:
• Obstetric patients may have one visitor
• Patients who are at the end-of-life may have two visitors at a time
• Patients with behavioral conditions for whom a family member is key to their care, may have one visitor
• Patients who have altered mental status or developmental delays(where caregiver provides safety) may have one visitor
• Minors under age 18 may have one parent or guardian
• Patients undergoing urgent/emergent surgery or procedures may have one visitor who must leave the hospital as soon as possible after the procedure/surgery
• Patients in the emergency department may have one visitor, if it is an end of life situation or a child with a parent or guardian.
• If a physician has ordered an outpatient test, please don’t bring a visitor unless necessary