Effective Friday, February 10, 2023
There are no limitations on the number of visitors, with some exceptions.
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) & Intermediate Care Unit (IMCU) patients may have two visitors at a time on a rotating basis
- Labor/Delivery may have 3 designated visitors
- Mother/Baby may have 4 visitors (siblings of the newborn are included in the 4-visitor count)
- Northside Behavioral Health: Visitation is allowed on a case-by-case basis
- Emergency Department patients may have 1 visitor at the bedside and 1 visitor in the lobby unless there are extenuating circumstances. Both parents may accompany a pediatric patient.
- No children under the age of 12 unless they are a sibling of a newborn
- Children under the age of 12 may be allowed under extenuating circumstances