Requesting Medical Records
- Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
- Fill out form Authorization for Disclosure of Protected Health Information, HIPAA Compliant Authorization.
- Records requested for insurance, legal, and/or personal reasons are processed as soon as possible. Requests for patient care are processed immediately.
- When requests are processed and completed, the patient/requestor will be contacted to pick up the records or the records can be mailed to them.
- Must bring ID when picking up records.