Since John D. Archbold Memorial Hospital opened, there has been an active group of interested area citizens who give the hospital their support and assistance.
Originally a Women's Board authorized by the hospital's board of trustees in May of 1925, the volunteer corps promoted and advanced the welfare of Archbold Memorial Hospital. Over time, this group was reorganized and is now known as the Hospital Auxiliary, with men, women and youth serving in many areas. Our Auxiliary is a member of the State Council of Auxiliaries/Volunteers and has received state recognition for its commitment and excellence in serving the hospital and the community.
For more information about volunteer services, call 229.228.2742.