Individuals applying for financial assistance through Archbold Medical Center must agree to meet the following criteria prior to consideration:
- Applicants must complete and submit a scholarship and employment application to Archbold Memorial Hospital, as well as furnish a letter of acceptance from an accredited college or technical school and the most recent transcript of grades. Students should be within two years of completing course work.
- A representative from Archbold's Education department and the department head representing the student's major will interview and screen all applicants. The final selections from these interviews must be approved by Archbold Memorial Hospital's Board of Trustees.
- A note of responsibility for the full amount of the scholarship plus interest is to be signed by scholarship recipients. This note must be signed by a parent or guardian if the recipient is under the age of 18. When the student assumes responsibility for the note, he or she must also have two co-signers, both of whom must be acceptable to the Board of Trustees.
- Students must agree to submit a copy of quarter or semester grades to the hospital.
- Applicants receiving scholarships must agree to work at Archbold Medical Center following graduation. The work commitment is one to three years.
For more information please contact the Dept.of Education at 229.228.2795.